Where the heck is my refund?

If you’ve filed your tax return, expect a refund, and wonder where it is, you can go to the web and find out the status. You can either go to my website (http://ianharpercpa.com/) click on the “Links” tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says “Where the heck is my refund”. From there, have your social security number, filing status and amount of your refund (in dollars, no cents) ready, and the site will give you current information on your refund.

Oh, sure, you could go directly to the IRS website (http://www.irs.gov/Refunds) and save yourself a few keystrokes, but then you would cheat yourself out of clicking on the tab in my site called “Just for Fun”, where I have many knee-slapping accounting jokes.

It’s your call.

Speaking of calls, why don’t you give me one if you need any help with your tax return this year: (423) 479-3007.


Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *